| || |
Team Towanda Foundation 2014 FUNdraiser
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Wellness Program: 6:00-8:00pm
Tea Cup Auction: 6:00 - 10:00pm
This event is only open to women who are between 21 to 121 years young.
William J. Pitkin Community Center, 30 Greenfield St, Wethersfield, CT
Itís going to be a blast, but it wonít be the same without YOU. With only limited reservations available and often a quick sell-out, be sure to purchase your reservations today! Here's what you'll want to do:
Sorry, but all sales are final and no refunds, returns or exchanges are available.
- Reservations: Purchase your reservation(s) online to attend. We will add you (and your guest names) to the guest list. New this year: no tickets will be mailed! Reservations are $50 each and must be purchased in advance of the event. If you do not have a reservation, we sadly will not be able to admit you to the event. We kindly ask you to limit your reservations to 4 per order. Add the reservations to your shopping cart by clicking the reservation graphic below.
- Auction Tickets: Pre-purchase your tea cup auction tickets online. New this year: these are available for purchase ahead of time! Your tickets will be ready for pickup at the event. Please click here for details.
- Labels:If you do not wish to pre-purchase your tea cup auction tickets, you can still pre-order your labels from Mable, as always. This is a HUGE time saver at the event. Please click here.
- Volunteer: Please consider signing up to volunteer for at least one hour at the event. If everyone takes a shift, we can all have fun. Please click here.
- Receipt: After you pay online for your reservation(s) and optional tea cup auction tickets, be sure to save a copy of your payment receipt and bring it with you the night of the event.